闪烁的小星

智库作文
2019-10-02
0

1:小星星们,集合,立正,向左看齐,向前看,报数

Little stars fall in! Attention! Eyes left, eyes front, count off.

齐报数:一、二、三、四、五、六

One, two, three, four, five, six

7:好,哈哈,你们好

Hello. How are you? (to audience)

1:小星星,你不好好排队想干什么呀?

Little star, what on earth are you doing? You should line up.

7:星星哥哥,你看下面动物园夏令营的小朋友们玩得多开心呀,我想下去跟他们一起玩。

Brother star, look down! Children in summer camp are visiting the zoo. They look so happy. I want to play with them.

2:我同意 Good idea.

3:我赞成 Good idea.

4:不行,现在我们有任务,不能走,你呀就贪玩。

Oh, no. We are on duty now. We can’t leave. You are such a naughty star.

5:你贪玩!

You are a naughty star..

2、3、6:别吵啦,别吵啦

Be quiet! Be quiet!

1:动物园夏令营今天的游戏确实很多,很好玩,我也想玩,可是我们现在的任务是点亮星星,让天下所有的小朋友们都能看到天上最亮最亮的北斗星啊?是不是?

The zoo is definitely a lot of fun. Look! There are so many animals and interesting games. I definitely want to go to the zoo too. But we should light up all the stars to show the children the most beautiful Plough, shall we?

齐:是 Yes, sir.

1:明天一早我带大家下去,跟动物园夏令营的小朋友们一起玩,好不好?

I promise I will take all of you to the zoo to play with children tomorrow morning, OK?

齐:耶——Yeah!

齐:你拍一,我拍一,你拍二,我拍二(两两做游戏)

1:(吹哨)

齐:(排队)

1:大家还记不记得我们的口号?Do you remember our slogan?

齐:记得!坚守岗位,不开小差,出色完成任务。 Of course. Hold the position. No desertion. Do a good job.(最好变成有韵律的节奏)

1:好,各就各位,预备开始 OK. Find your position. Get ready.

齐:各自位置

2:报告队长,发现情况 Leader, there’s something strange.

1:什么情况? What is it?

2:我看见动物园夏令营的一只小蜜蜂,不守纪律,擅自离开岗位,像天上飞来了。

I saw a little bee. She left her position without permission and is flying towards the sky.

1:好,我们马上去看一下 All right. Let’s check.

齐:(纷纷说)是呀,是呀,他怎么飞上来的,好奇怪。

Yes. How strange. Why is she flying here from the zoo?

1:嘘——大家安静,听我说,等她飞到我们这儿,我们再好好问她,隐蔽!

Be quiet. Listen to me. We can ask her when she comes here. Hide away.

8:哇塞,好漂亮的星星(跳舞)哎呦,累死我了。

What a beautiful sky with shiny stars! Oh, I ‘m tired.

齐:(指向8)不许动,举起手来!哈哈——(跳到8面前)胆小鬼。Freeze. Hands up! Haha! Coward!

8:哼!我才不是胆小鬼呢.

Hom, I’m not a coward.

3:那你是谁啊?

Who are you?

8:我是大名鼎鼎的超人迪加

I’m the famous super girl.

齐:吹牛!

You are lying.

8:我是勇敢无比的铁甲威龙

I’m the brave Kongfu panda(功夫熊猫)

齐:不信!

Impossible.

8:我是快如闪电的飞天小魔女

I’m the clever witch.

齐:讲大话! You are not telling the truth.

1:你是不守纪律的小逃兵

You are a deserter.

8:你是谁?哼!敢说我是逃兵?

Who are you that dares to call me a deserter?

1:我是北斗星中最大的一颗星星

I’m the biggest star in the Plough.

8;是吗? Really?

齐:那当然了。 Of course.

1:哎,小蜜蜂你飞到天上来干什么呀?

Little bee, why did you fly here?

8:看流星雨。

I came here to enjoy the falling stars.

1:你有没有跟老师请过假?

Have you got permission from your leader?

8: 没有 Not yet.

1:你有没有问过小朋友? Have you told your friend?

8:没有。 No.

1:你又没有想过事情的严重性?

Have you thought of the seriousness of your absence?

8:没有。 No.

1:你有没有脑袋啊?

Have you ever used your brain?

8:哎呀,没有没有,没有

Never, never.

齐:哈哈哈,小蜜蜂,没长脑,擅自离岗,太不像话,快快快,走走走,坚守岗位,才是好样的。

Little bee, you have made a mistake. Go back quickly. You should keep your position.

8:可是,星星姐姐,流星雨可是好多年才可以看到一次的,你就让我在这看吧。

But sister star, you know I have waited for many years to see the falling stars. Please?

7:是啊,是啊,星星姐姐你就让他在这看吧。

Yes. Sister star, please allow her to stay here.

8:走,小星星,咱们一起去看流星雨

Let’s go, little stars. Let’s watch the falling stars together.

齐:不许走,不许走,不许走!

No. No. No.

1:不许走!小星星,你又忘了自己的任务啦?

No. Little star, have you forgotten your mission?

7: 我—— Oh!

1:归队! Go back.

7:是! Yes, sir!

1: 小蜜蜂,你必须马上飞回夏令营。

Little bee, you should go back to the zoo quickly.

8:星星哥哥,你就让我留下吧,我给你唱歌

Brother star, please keep me here. I can sing you a song.

1:不行,不行! No way!

8:你就让我留下吧?Please, please keep me here.

1:不行,小蜜蜂你必须飞回夏令营,做一只守纪律的小蜜蜂。

No. Little bee, you should go back to the zoo. You should be more disciplined.

8;我不,我要看流星雨! No. I want to watch the falling stars.

齐:回去回去,飞回去。 Go back. Go back.

8:(坐地上哭)哇!动物园夏令营里面有这么多小朋友,少了我又怎么样?你们为什么一定要让我飞回去? If I’m not in the zoo, there are still many bees. Why do you tell me to go back?

1:小蜜蜂,你是夏令营中的一员,夏令营是有纪律的,无论发生什么情况,都不能离开岗位,就像我们北斗星一样,你看(吹哨)

Little bee, you are a member of the zoo. Whatever happened, you should keep your position and be disciplined. Just the same as our stars. Look!

齐:北斗星样子

8:一、二、三、四、五、六、七,哇塞,好漂亮的北斗星耶

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Wow, the Plough is so beautiful.

1:缺了我可以吗?Can I leave?

8:不行不行,你的位置在这 No. You should be hear.

2:缺了我呢? What about me?

8:不行,缺了你就没有勺子的形状了。 No. Without you, the Plough can’t form the shape of a spoon.

4:那缺了我呢? What about me?

8: 不行,缺了你哪还成天上最亮最亮的北斗星呀 No. Without you, the Plough will not be the shiniest one in the sky.

齐:那你呢?What about you?

8:我?哼!我告诉你们,我们动物园夏令营分成两队,一队是蓝军,一队是绿军,我是绿军队的队员。 Me? To tell you the truth; our bees are divided into two groups: blue and green. I’m a member of the green team.

5:那你今天晚上的任务是什么呀?

What’s your mission tonight?

8:站岗放哨,防止蓝军偷袭

I’m on guard against the blue team’s attack.

齐:蓝军来了,蓝军来了

The blue team is coming. The blue team is coming.

6:绿军倒下了,蓝军胜利啦!

The green team failed. The blue team won.

8:你瞎说,我们绿军由我站岗放哨,你们蓝军怎么可能占领我们的阵地?

Impossible. I’m on guard. How can the blue team win?

6:你在这 but you are here, in the sky.

齐:怎么站岗啊? How can you be on guard?

8:对呀!我怎么没想到呢?Oh, how could I forget?

齐:你呀,真是个大笨蛋! What a silly bee.

8:哦,我知道了,你们北斗星是一个集体,我们夏令营也是一个集体,每个人都有自己的位置和任务,缺了谁都不行。

I understand that all the stars are members of the group. Every star has a position and a mission. Not even one star can be out of place. The same for me.

齐:Yes!

1:小蜜蜂你要记住我们的口号。 Little bee, keep our slogan in mind:

齐:坚守岗位,不开小差,出色完成任务

Hold the position. No desertion. Do a good job.

1:小蜜蜂! Little bee.

8: 到 Yes, sir

1:小星星们 Stars!

齐:到 Yes, sir

1:各自回到自己的位置,执行任务 Go back to work.

齐:是! Yes, sir.

五年级:王佳乐

上一篇:韵中的爱

下一篇:我希望和不可能

相似作文

星际之旅
2023-11-09 20:24:59
星球之旅
2023-11-09 20:24:58
一次奇遇
2023-11-09 20:24:57
星际之旅
2023-11-09 20:24:56
粉沫
2023-11-09 20:24:55